A little bit about us

Founded in 1952 by Norm Samkus, Stan's Barber Shop, has been faithfully serving the people of Lake Zurich ever since!

Originally called Norm's, the shop was first opened one door south of the Offbeat music store (Casper's Hardware back then) at the corner of Main St. and Old Rand. Stan Lindholm came to work for Norm in 1962, and became owner in the '70s. In 1982 Stan moved the shop across the street to it's present location, and sold the shop in 2001 to Bruce and Marian Olson.

Bruce has been at Stan's for 30 years and has a 4 generation history of barbering in his family.  Marian came to work at Stan's when she and Bruce purchased the shop.